Learn online with Skype with our native language speakers who specialize in teaching Italian as a second language (L2)
Who is the course for?
- people who cannot join us at school
- people who wish to start to learn Italian before coming to Rome
- people who want to continue to talk Italian after attending the school
With Skype lessons you get a completely individualized learning program: you can take one on one lessons of listening, reading, grammar or conversation with our expert teachers as if you were here in our school in Rome. Learning or improving your Italian is as easy as connecting with us online. You can see your teacher’s desktop on your computer and study interactively with your teacher.
The Italian lessons online include additional activities and exercises which aim at the development of linguistic abilities. The teacher offers the student reading and listening exercises according to his or her level and specific interest and, after the lesson, the student will receive by e-mail the material of the lesson and what he/she needs for the following lesson.
– Individual and personalized lesson
– Scheduling flexibility (to be arranged with regard to the different time zones)
– the possibility of following the lesson from any place (home, office) without wasting time beyond the lesson
– Rather fast connection to the Internet
– Webcam and microphone
– Free Skype account
– from Monday through Friday, from 8.30 am to 8.00 pm; Saturday 9-1pm (Italian time)
– the schedule must be arranged in advance (according to the teacher’s availability)
– Saturday afternoon (at a different additional cost)
– a set of 10 individual lessons (60 minutes each) Euro 320
– Upon booking a deposit of Euro 120 is required
– the balance payable at the beginning of the course
– we require a 24 hour cancellation notice for each lesson
– For any kind of technical problems during the lesson (bad connection, etc.) which can prevent you from following at least 30 minutes of the lesson, the lesson will be made up completely at another time. In case the lesson is cut short, the remaining time will be rescheduled at another time.